ok guys... if you havent read my previous posts, i ended up taking my car to northern performance to get my dp made for my custom setup! as of right now, theyve only done so far my hacked stock dp, and my oil lines...

im really starting to get annoyed and frustrated with these guys.... now they're telling me the car will not get finished... things left to do are my ic pipes, mounting my fmic and making custom brackets, and new hi-flow radiator cause "my stock one wont hold up" (what they said) and my wastegate has to get mounted on..

the biggest reason why im getting annoyed is well, basically i got a phone call this morning from them, and they're pretty my hack-jobbing my setup. this is what they told me " well, your wastegate is gonna sit after the turbo and is gonna get hooked up on the dp because if we put it on the manifold before the turbo, your turbo will never spool!" FVCK ME! I cant believe i took it to those guys!!! plus now im looking at a finished car by maybe thursday they say!

ill admit, im not extremely smart, but i think i know how my setup should work and im pretty sure every turbo guy out there will agree with me that a wastegate SHOULD NOT sit AFTER THE TURBO! now im really second guessing these guys...

anyways, do you guys think i should pull it out now and take it somewhere else? if i pull it out, any recommendations on a different shop? FVCK i wish i could finish it up myself but im on crutches and walking around pretty much sucks!

help me !!!!!!!!!