ok guys... i just got back from the shop... after a few words, we pretty much came to the conclusion that there was some miscommunication on the mechanics fault. he pretty much told me he was really busy and that when he made the phone call to me this morning, he really didnt know what he was talking about. so with that said, there is a little bit more understanding in how i wanted this setup to be.

hehehe... i should clear some things up cause i know you guys are trying to help. first off, i have a 2gnt eclipse. totally different setup than the 4g63t. there's no o2 housing. the manifold i have was complete custom made log style. and im gonna run a t04b turbo with the tial ext gate.

so, i was almost impressed when i got there today to see the progress.... hacked dp was complete, egt pyro was in, new rad and slimfan was in, oil feed and return was in, and the fmu and walbro was already in prior to the install. the reason why i say almost is because my gate still needed to be put on and same with my fmic and charge pipes. other than that, and hooking up a couple of vac lines, i should see it tomorrow....? maybe... he still has to fab a bracket for the fmic to fit, plus my blitz bumper might need some cutting...

overall, now im not really mad and annoyed, just really impatient and im running out of excuses to tell work that "i wont be in today cause...."...

thanks so much for the imput guys!!