In regards to the car: I am with Sean, Rob, Andrew, Mike and many others. In addition to the same recommendations, if you have the 'upgrade fever', I would give you a simple advice: Test drive an AWD turbo. (Or any stock turbo with different drivetrains for that matter)

And keep this in mind:
-Ordinary "upgrades" and a small turbo won't give you the same feel as stock TSI's. Custom turbos have custom maintenance/fabrication.
-DSMs are cheap, in any form. Relatively compared to other makes. It's the high-maintenance, unwanted overachiever in the used car market. If you are into cars, help us save DSMs.
-Overall cost consideration: a mild turbo most likely with cost you more, and mods won't give you the same return for your money as with turbos. Even with higher insurance of turbo cars. Keep the esi stock, and you will save all around.

Regards to postings:
- I believe there is some fault in teaching 'hikou' poetry at schools and having hippies teaching us 'free flow writing'.
- Help us read your postings, and we will help you. 'Cause we can't help you if we can't understand you, or if we are pissed at you.
- Nothing personal. This forum has maturity, go around and compare. People are friendly and helpful. Some missed grammar and spelling is not bad, as you can see. But completely ignoring it makes people hostile. That's the way it is. Internet ettiquette.

95 TSI AWD