Well, I have set out to disassemble my Talon piece by piece (or so it seems....). The old girl must be silently crying - on jackstands, without wheels, intercooler, intake, downpipe, turbo, manifold. And it's only just begun. naughty

I attempted to remove my front bumper yesterday for an FMIC install, and got down to the four plastic "screw within a clip" jobbers that are beneath the headlights (two per side). An archive search on several boards resulted in one of two methods to complete the bumper cover removal - stick a flat-top screwdriver in there and bust the clips off, or just grab the bumper cover and yank real hard. eek Now, I'd rather do this properly without destroying anything, so I decided to remove the headlights for access to the clips. When talking to Marco today on an unrelated matter (the turbo's gonna be sweet Marco, I just know it... wink ), he suggested that there are just three bolts holding each headlight assembly. I removed three bolts on the passenger side headlight tonight, and it's loosened up quite a bit, but it just doesn't want to come out (seems like it's still hung-up or attached somewhere).

Any 2g'ers out there with advice on headlight removal..? Is there a mystery fourth bolt somewhere..? Or maybe someone has an alternate (i.e. less destructive) method of removing the bumper cover without removing the headlights..? Any help would be appreciated.

97 Talon TSi AWD
11.9@115mph
1.61 60ft