Originally Posted by Mike Palome
Originally Posted by Sebastien Cardozo
Originally Posted by Mike Palome

Hey man I noticed your car at Santa Maria Foods a while back, my brother works there and I pick him up sometimes. It use to be multi coloured right. I saw it again today and it's looking real sharp. Thats a nice fmic setup, whats under the hood?

edit: How much did you pay for the paint job?

Yea I work at SMF in customer service; it was multicolor when i was doing the 97 eclipse conversion (since its a 95 talon) because all the parts i was finding were different colors lol. THe paintjob i got a good deal on, only cost me 1300 for the two tone and with gold sparkles in the red. Under the hood, i got a 20G Hahn Racecraft Turbo, FMIC, Greddy Type RS BOV, Intake, Evo 3 Exhaust Manifold, Aeromotive FPR, 3" JDM exhaust pipes, 255 Walbro Fuel Pump, I dont know, i might be missing some stuff. I got AEM Digital Boost gauge and AEM Wideband. It's coming along, still got lots to do to it. I need to upgrade my injectors, get DSM link, etc...

What kinda car do you got Mike? Taclipse too ? lol

Been busy and yes its a 95 talon with eclipse parts. I'm rolling around with different coloured parts aswell. My car is midnight purple and the parts are all black. It's gonna take a while, but a paint job is on my list of things to do.

Nice list of mods all you need after the injectors and link are some arp head studs and a clutch and you'll make some big power.

For sure, I'm nearing completion. Ive been doing it one step at a time since December, its a long slow process! But when its done, it will definitely be rewarding. What do you have left to do on yours?

1995 Talon TSI AWD - Sold
1991 Talon TSI AWD Auto