Martin Gouda
Gouda Inc.
www.goudagroup.com

Basically a full service one stop marketing media house.

I've worked with clients like lexus and Hyundai as well as built sites for small business and individuals. What ever your needs might be in marketing, online and off.

Logo Design, Marketing Plans, Printed Projects, Website Design, Video Production, Professional Writing, Sound Work, DVD Authoring, Data Base Work, Flash Work, Corporate Profiles, Domain Registration, E-Commerce, Web Presence, Web Hosting, Photography, Web Application Building, Web Calculator programming, Corporate Technology Consulting, Document Modification, Business Plan Design,Custom Clothing

The company has been in business over 10 years and I've been in the industry for the past 15. I'm a dsm owner and spend a lot of the time I work on sites using the same tools I use to tune 4g63's on dsmlink... Family owned and run, the company is owned by me and although i don't personally get involved in all work we do i do have influence over all quptes and invoices so regardless of what you need i can still make sure you are paying our lowest possible prices.... also i do pay finders fees to people who bring in big clients depending on the amount of work being done.

i love the boost