i have had my car for almost 5 years now and i have built everything on it, i did the tranny new wheel bearings(all 4)2gb body conversion still going on just missing the rear bumper and door caps other then that the car is quick, i just need the turbo. I was driving side to side with a friend(eclipse gst spyder) of mine and we were doing a 3rd gear pull he took off like if i was standing still, i got so pissed and then i started wondering what can be done to my car i started investigating turbos for my setup and i seen alot of good ones but then i notice when you have a fwd setup traction is an issue when you go higher then 300hp, but then again i heard that 7bolt(4g63) have a crankwalk issue. I got a nice setup planned i designed my own custom made top mount and was going to get it made. What i had in mind was in my opinion just plain out crazy i was going to change out the ecu and relocate the fuse box and do a complete engine compartment shave and clean it out 3" intercooler piping and a huge intercooler to go with it also i wanted to put the gt3076r or the gt35r iv been told its pointless do to the fact that its fwd but i dont want to be another follower so im going to have to really think it out.

-1995 Eclipse rs
-http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2301547