Financial Planning
Wealth Creation & Protection

My goal is to help people create, increase, and protect their wealth through sound financial planning advice and service. I work with investors group and share the unique concepts and strategies that Investors Group employs to significantly improve client’s financial situation.

As a financial planner, my role is to analyze your current situation and implement strategies to help you achieve your financial goals. Topics that have come up in recent client meetings include:

1. Reducing the amount of Income Taxes paid
2. What investments are good choice for me
3. Setting yourself up to save and invest wisely
4. More travel or leisure activities
5. Diversification: protection in down markets
6. Restructuring of debt
7. Saving efficeintly for a first home purchase
8. Paying off mortgages early
9. Am I taking advantage of the tax saving strategies for busines owners
10. Retiring early and comfortably. Will I outlive my money, or will my money outlive me?
11. How do we “Keep the Cottage In the Family” without triggering a huge tax bill
12. Reducing the Government’s share of your estate – leaving more for your family

I would appreciate the opportunity to sit down, share some of your aspirations in life in the next 5, 10, 15 years and beyond and show you what it takes to get there. There is no pressure or cost, just concepts and ideas that are being used by today’s most successful Canadians.

Contact me for additional information

Andre Chabot, Hons. BAS, HRM
Consultant
Focused on Financial & Wealth Planning
www.investorsgroup.ca

“The only difference between a dream and a goal – Is a plan. Having the right plan turns goals into reality.”

Last edited by Andre Chabot; November 15, 2009 01:51 am UTC.