Grumpy Update:
Machine shop told me they CAN do a MLS gasket as that was the first question I asked when I walked in there. But I don't think he knows what that means, or understand the surface I am expecting, as there is only a surface ginder there. (I read it has to be milled) He said they couldn't measure or show me the surface finish of what the gasket calls for right on the package, because "the tools cost too much and no one has them"
Guy said that the surface grinder is fine for the little boost I will be running.....??(I told him built for 40 but running 30ish)

I asked him if that was gauranteed to seal but then the truth came out and he said oh I dunno.... I dont do much of these little motors, you can listen to your books or the internet, or listen to me.

So I am now on the quest for a new machinist/milling machine...

Charles, Yes I am looking for new plugs. Injectors I think will be easy to find as even Summit has some that should work. Magnus makes the swap harnesses with new CAS plugs, so I will ask them where they source them. The only thing left I think is the TPS... if anyone can help with that one?

Last edited by Mike Kuttschrutter; April 26, 2010 11:29 pm UTC.

Stock.