Here is how I wired in my slim fans, so that if one fan turned on, they both did. This is handy since I still have A/C. This is puting the fans between the condensor and the FMIC. I highly recommend closing up the gap between the rad and the condensor. This will be much better for cooling.

To begin:
Cut the wires from the stock fans. This is for easy connection, and will keep your wiring harness stock just in case of a part out later lol.

[Linked Image]

now for the wiring in of these suckers. It's all pretty simple, and here are what the wires are from the car's harness.

Passenger side (radiator) fan wires are:
lo positive (+12V) = white/black (white with black stripe)
lo negative (goes to ground) = black
hi positive (+12V) = white/blue
hi negative (goes to ground on M/T, switched on/off to ground by the 5th radiator fan relay LO2 on A/T) = blue/green

Driver side (A/C) fan wires are:
lo positive (+12V) = blue
lo negative (goes to ground) = blue/black
hi positive (+12V) = blue/white
hi negative (goes to ground) = black

Now on the fans, the wires are usually blue for + and black for -

BUT we have turned the fans around, so we need to switch this to reverse polarity.

Now black is + and blue is -

Here is the harness clipped together. Here we see the stock fans also have blue for + and black for -

[Linked Image]

take a look at the picture, and see how the blue from the harness goes to the black on the fans.

[Linked Image]

here is how the wiring turns out in the end. Notice how there are two wires bridging the two fans. This is what will cause them both to come on if either the A/C is triggered or the temp sensor is triggered.
[Linked Image]

Here is the finished product with loom on it.
[Linked Image]

NOTE: If you didn't solder your connections and use heat shrink, you are retarded and will be ridiculed by all.

Last edited by Micheal Leclerc; May 01, 2010 10:39 pm UTC.

My rides include:
07 Chrysler 300 touring AWD
99 Eclipse GSX Spyder "REDBIRD"
1963 Your mother