Hi guys,
My spyder seems to be consuming a pile of oil these days, About 1 litre per 500 kms. When I bought the car, I noticed alot of shaft play from the turbo. I have to change it, but im wondering if I should stick with a stock turbo as im not planning to upgrade my fuel system. I replaced the broken diverter valve with a greddy and have it recircing back into the system. There is a td05 14b im thinking from a cyclone for sale on kijiji and im wondering if it will work with my stock fuel system. Im trying to get the bugs out of the car, im only getting 23mpg with combined highway/city driving. Right now, my car is bone stock with the exception of suspension and the greddy bov.

So as it runs right now, the car has very low power, almost as if it was a non turbo car, it does spool up, but the car hesitates as if the turbo is binding (which it might be doing because of the shaft play).

Any suggestions would be great, as im in the market for a turbo, I just want to get a proper setup to run on my stock fuel system.

the turbo im looking at:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...ccessories-turbo-kit-W0QQAdIdZ160887215#

Thanks
Ed