I don't like to post bad guy posts, and don't do it often, but this goof has left me no choice. Back in OCTOBER of last year he left here with a brand new flywheel, leaving his PROMISE to pay THAT NIGHT by EMT... Over the next few weeks, I got various stories about back injury, financial difficulties, etc. I think you guys know I am generally pretty patient.
Then, the guy's cell phone is disconnected, and no-one answers his home phone anymore. I must have left at least 30 messages that went unanswered. Finally, I posted and asked someone to take a drive by up there....and sure enough someone did...and he calls me. His "excuse" was "I don't like to call someone if I don't have the money for them". Apparently, he feels HIDING for 9 months is much better.
Amazingly enough, about the same time, I see him posting on here after not being on for nine months, looking to buy a turbo. I dial his number, and he actually answers the phone, and promises to pay me HALF the money this Friday......fine....

A couple hours later, he calls up all pissed off that I "put his address on the internet". What kind of fracking moron is he? His address is on Canada 411, does he not know that is on the internet? And what does he think? Is he some rock star or something? Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to know where he is because he is a Fracking deadbeat.

I am done extending credit to people. Next guy who NEEDS something he can't afford for a few days, I will give him Thomas' address and phone number...

I think this asshole is just looking for any excuse to not pay what he owes....

Anyways, be careful dealing with him...get cash up front!!

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP