Ziggy i was thinking brakes because my passenger rear rotor gets hot, and driver side front, when i dont even use my brakes and come to a rolling stop...my car will roll just fine idling and stuff, all tires roll free when its up on stands... also only seems to be hesitation when there is load on the engine.. like its sucking air into the brake booster activating the brakes a bit as it gets on the gas it brings in more air hesitating it more as the diaphram fills.. when my car idles my brakes are alot softer then after being on the throttle.

My tranny is from Tim Grech... was apparently a fresh build... hoping its not my tranny.. put a dent in the wallet getting that off him... over a year ago .. so its only seen 10000, 15 000 km, if that.

Im not getting any abnormal reaction from the car during cornering, and I can launch at 5500 rpm with a solid take off, no unwanted noise just spoolin.

Ive had a wheel bearing seize up before (mine are all new right now) but it almost feels the same... of course not pulling or anything.. you can feel that its powering through it and wants to go, but cant.. but when she hits 25 psi it powers through and goes like snot..

Last edited by Kyle Guba; July 15, 2011 05:52 pm UTC.

- 97 Mona Lisa Spyder AWD