Isuzu slave has a shorter throw, not longer. They are to be used with twin disks which require shorter throws.

If they were longer, 1g guys would be using them already as we like to get the most engagement as possible from a full stroke at the master.

I have yet to find a smaller bore slave which would result in a longer throw. I have put some thought into this already. If someone actually bored out the clutch master cylinder to accept a bigger piston, you could use a rebuild kit from a car with a more heavy oem clutch. This would result in more throw and most likely a stronger master clylinder that could last years longer than an oem dsm one. In my years of DSM'ing I haven't had an OEM clutch master cylinder last more than 2.5 years till it started leaking.

Then again, there is only so much throw you can get before the pressure plate fingers hit the clutch disk springs, and if you can't get a disk to disengage by then, there are issues. Its better to just have a properly working clutch system instead of trying to change parts to achieve more throw.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com