Originally Posted by Jakub Kowalczyk
Thanks for the suggestion on the Acura, but I don't want to buy brand new (can't afford it in other words).
I like the BMW mainly for the power, but I've heard that these turbo engines have a lot of problems. In addition, it's the smallest interior out of the three.
I've read a bit about the A4, and I am aware that it's underpowered, and it's nose heavy.
I was actually leaning towards the MB, although it's a bit underpowered (around 226hp out of a 3.0 v6 is not a lot).
I just accidently came accross Volvo S60 R, turbo 5 cyl, over 300hp AWD, 6-speed. The last year they made it I think was 2007.
The Saab looks pretty sexy as well. They both seem like a good option.

How are they for reliability?

Okay, I'm completely biased. I drive an 07 saab 9-3 aero and I have nothing but good things to say. It's an amazing car, power is immediately available, luxury is comparable to mb and bmw, all the bells and whistles and next to volvo, some of the best seats in their class - not to mention fanatical safety consciousness... I've got 10 frickin air bags for the two front seats alone. I can only imagine what awd and 50 more hp add to the turbo x. Just buy from one of the few remaining reputable saab dealers and you'll be okay. Aside from a mechanic's error when I first bought the car, I have had zero problems and I've put 20k on it so far. This is just my $0.02.

Instead of the 335i, you could always check out the 135i. Entry level series but still twin turbo etc. I happen to really like the smaller look but it's not for everyone and perhaps everything would be shrunk down too much for your liking.

Sometimes I use words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.