Originally Posted by Jakub Kowalczyk
Mark, I can't thank you ehough for recommanding the Turbo X. I have never heard of this model before you mentioned it.
It's a blast to drive, once you hit full boost and the VTEC (can't remember the exact term) this thing screams. It's a little scary on the highway.
The suspension is pretty stiff, which I like.
I tried to fishtail in the wet, but there is no way. Now, how do I disable the traction control? ;o)
The XWD launches just as hard in the wet and dry.
There are many little gadgets that I am yet to figure out what they do. For example, there are what looks like two fog light switches, one turns the fog lights on, the second turns on the fog light icon to amber on the dash, but nothing seems to happen.
Short of S4 wagon, this has got to be the coolest wagon out there!

Hey Jakub, no worries! I think it's really cool that you actually went through with it, it's an awesome car and yours looks really cool for a wagon!

You can disable traction control with the press of a button on the dash next to the radio BUT it comes back on automatically after you hit... 60km/hr I think?

The second fog light switch is for the rear fogs... they light up red in the back, makes it easier for people to see you when they're coming up from behind you in bad weather.

Does your car have the little button under the side mirror switch that tilts the passenger mirror down to the curb for parallel parking? That's pretty cool. Or seat memory? Love that feature. Or the cooled area in the glove box? Can't live without that on long trips. Or the Nightpanel feature that turns off all interior lights except the speedometer!? Must have!

Enjoy it, man. And update when you get the Vtuners!! I like the fact that he can tune for lower octane gas, as I mostly use 91 AND that he tunes every car individually which is awesome!! Doesn't he just do it remotely though? I don't think you need to travel there to have it done...

Sometimes I use words I don't understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis.