Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton

Deep, what kind of STRICT diet (I'm on a shake in the morn, some other type of shake at noon with vegetables/fruit and a very light diner)? As for the Cardio, I need it, not for weight loss though, need to be able to fight for 5-6 min rounds x 12 times or more (my categories are usually big) full out for competition so trying to get it back sooner rather than later. That and the training at my club is hardcore, so, I need to be in top normal shape to be mediocre in the training.

Yeah for sure, you basically want to eat every 3 hours, Eat smaller meals, with high protein content. You want to keep your metabolism going. You don't need any supplements besides protein shake.

This was my schedule when I was eating strict.

8Am Breakfast - 3 white + 1 whole eggs, 1 wholegrain toast, protein shake. You want to make sure you get the shake 30 min withing waking up, it will get your metabolism jumping.

11-12am Lunch - Grilled chicken breast with brown rice and veggies

3PM Snack - Hand full of almonds with fat free yogurt

6-7pm Dinner - Grilled chicken breast with brown rice and veggies

8PM - Gym

930pm Post workout meal(within 30 min after working out) Protein Shake and banana.

This for 2 and a half months straight with weight training and 40 minutes of cardio got me down to about 165-170.

You can replace each meals with anything that is healthy, low sodium content. If you want to maintain or gain weight you add more food. I use to make wraps, pasta, sandwiches ect. and just got into a healthy living lifestyle after I lost that weight. A year later I just wanted to get ride of all my fat and I stuck to a clean but not as strict diet, no cardio at all and just weight training and dropped another 15.

Basically you can workout till your face turns blue, you're results will not be satisfying unless your eating right.

Last edited by Deep Mann; November 26, 2011 12:36 am UTC.

1998 Tsi Awd 10.6@134