My diet is much like Deep's.

Instead of almonds I eat broccoli right off the stock. Broccoli is great because it's an antioxidant for your blood, but also a filler, really has nothing bad in it at all, no salt, no fat, no carbs, keeps your body full, without really introducing anything bad into it. Keeps you with energy, so it's great stuff.

I usually eat 4 chicken breasts a day, sometimes more depending on what I have for dinner.

I also eat a decent amount of rice with my chicken, usually basmati or a nice whole grain healthy rice that doesn't bloat you.

Here's a tip some people might not know, for each piece of whole wheat bread you eat, there is 6 grams of protein in it!

Also, do not intake more than 30g of whey protein at a time. Your body cannot absorb more than 30g of whey protein in one sitting. You have to wait over an hour before your body can even think about using any more whey!

Right after a work out, you can sometimes up it to 50g or 60g, but you are still risking not absorbing all of it. I usually have 2 or 3 shakes a day, that are 30g of protein each. I also don't use any mass gainer protein mix, it's all sh!t, all it is is high calorie mass gainer. If you want to dirty bulk go for it, if you want to bulk clean and lean, then avoid that mass gainer sh!t.

No more Jetta!
Tattoo Artist at Lost Anchor