Thanks Deep/Brandon I know my main thing is that I didn't eat right (never had issues with it before because I'd just burn it off because of the amount of workout I did). Now it's definitely showing so I'll try to keep to a diet similar to you guys, helps a lot laugh

@Kevin, Yeah most definitely, nage waza: throws were my best attribute, always won by Ippon! My favorites were: tomoe nage, Ippon seio nage, Tai Otoshi and my evil version of harai Goshi tongue Being small I had the chance of doing drops of each one, but it's easy to learn. I've served as a Sensei at my club for 4 years (shhh...I wasn't suppose to being only a brown belt, but they liked my competition twist to throws mouhaha) I stopped for 3 years so I'll have to get back into it but I still remember most of it, just lost my flexibility and speed in executing them, and I have a great book (in french though but has TONS of pics on how to do things) for anything Judo related. Was using it to remember my Japanese names for throws when I was training for my black belt (My Kata examination) never ended up doing it though. The place where I trained was in Brampton, we also had a Sensei that did Jiu Jitsu (mixed with Judo it's killer, I think he's still there). They have an adult class where it's all technique on Thursdays which you might like. We can talk about it PM wise if you want more detail. Not sure I remember your buddy, but I'm incredibly bad at remembering names.

If you have a gym/mats maybe I could even pop by and show you a couple. I was big on air flips as well either with the person to make sure my points counted or in the air to make sure theirs didn't but I don't think you'll want to learn that for your style of fighting, no points awarded for being on your back rather than your stomach lol Would motivate me in getting back into it as well WIN WIN!

Last edited by Guillaume Berton; November 26, 2011 04:26 am UTC.

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."