Well it was a lot of work but I enjoyed it, I ahve tried to be involved with the build of my car in every aspect up to the point where I run out of talent...timing belts!! (I know how to now do one but still its not worth it in my opinion to take that risk)

I did the whole brake upgrade new rear rotors and pads picked up the crossed drilled, pads and calipers from a guy on here from Que and spent my time sand blasting them to get the red pain decent on them (big help in clamping force of a caliper if it looks cool!)
I started at 11 and worked straight through to 4 and also did the braided front brake lines. Not bad for a mechanically inclined person not a mechanic.
Results have been happy its better braking all round but never having to stuff them hard yet I have not had to taste steering wheel.
All in all the work was fun I learned a few things about how to bleed a brake system a bit easier (Gravity) and did it all for 300 bucks when I did the math from the dealership side of things it was close to 2 grand parts and labour