Hey guys its been a little while.
I would like to invite you all to visit our new site, we are still uploading and working on material for it but its up and running.

Bicoastalimages.com

Also, We are now booking yours or your friend's destination wedding for this spring in the Mayan Riviera/Can Cun. Which its a killer deal because you will not have to pay for the photographers traveling fees...We will be there already!!!.
*Call me for more details

We are open for booking on weddings for the rest of 2012 here in Toronto of course.

We also do Family portraits such as Maternity, Newborns and kids.

Check out Bicoastalimages.com for pricing, We're an "Open pricing" photography team, so no surprises.

Book soon, as you know prices would only go up.:)

When you contact me or Jennifer, mention that you belong to this Awesome board and we would be able to work some photography Creddits with you. Just for being part of this board. wink

If you know anyone in need of photography services, please pass this along and we will be able to pass those photography credits to them, just by saying they were refered by a member of this board.(please mention who)

Thanks for your time and consideration guys,it means a lot for a growing bussiness.
I'll leave you with a couple samples of our work.

-Manuel

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

HTA35R powered, AEM EMS Managed DSM.
Muellerized....Sold*.

PT6266 powered, AEM EMS Managed NSX.