Been a long time since I've done anything with the harness on the car. I've been putting a lot of work into the LED conversions lately. However, the car can't drive without a harness so I need to get back to working on that this week along with the lighting stuff.
I've lacked real motivation for doing stuff with the harness and I think part of that relates directly to my work space being a COMPLETE mess. Every time I walk in their my heart sinks a bit and I just lose any motivation for working on the car. Today I decided enough was enough and cleaned the damn place up, so much better now! I actually like walking into the work shop again!

The mess I was dealing with.
[Linked Image]

After some cleaning (I need more storage room haha).
[Linked Image]

I also took some scrap ABS pipe I had laying around, cut it in half and screwed it to my work bench. Now I've got some where to keep my heat shrink, especially the dual wall stuff since you can't fold it.
[Linked Image]

Did a tiny bit of work on the tuck though. I know I want my fuse box where the passenger air bag was. The bit of plastic in there makes for a problem though because it won't let the fuse box sit low enough for the cover to go back on.
[Linked Image]

After a minute with the Dremel.
[Linked Image]

Fuse box fits in perfect now, all I have to do is mount it up.
[Linked Image]

I will get more work done this week!

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build