Im moving on from the scene it's time for something a little more practical and less fun.

Here's the deal:
The car has a blown center diff and I can't fix it. Right now I have the cross member, wheels and a few of the bolts holding it all together off. I'm willing to part it out or willing to give a good deal on the whole shebang as it sits.

I'll post the specs up later but if your curious it was Ryan raes old car plus a few upgrades from my end. Other than the diff the car never gave me a problem and if I hadn't blown the diff no chance I would have wanted to sell it.

The upgrades I have had installed are:
Battery relocation
New Wally 255 hp fp
-6an SS fuel lines (feed/return) all the way through
Fuel lab filter

I also have a Tial 38mm mvs wastegate not yet installed brand new in box with all springs.

I have a punishment racing SS dumped o2 housing with screamer tube not yet installed

I have a bnib 63mm 1g NT Throttle body from TB.com it has über boost seals and the half shaft mod as well all brand new sensors

I have a brand new black powder coated valve cover with -10 breather fittings welded

The valve cover was designed to work with a -10 catch can I have which is divided for blow by and coolant overflow.

I have a t-stat housing with the required fittings welded on to use the catch can, all the lines are included

I have a 6 bolt Magnus SMIM which has not been used with heat barrier gasket

For the brand new parts I'm not going to give a great deal on them. I'll save you shipping/customs and tax really. It's up to you if you want to pay the extra cash for something from the factory when mine is the same.

I'm looking to get around 7k for the car together and essentially list price for the go fast bits

Last edited by Luc dekking; May 18, 2012 12:12 am UTC.