Alright guys I just got back from dogpoundmma, overall I would say it was ok. It started off good with a nice warm up with master mignon who is very helpful, then they decided to split the class. People who had more than three classes stayed and people with less went with theo, this is where it gets boring. I have done kickboxing before and everything is pretty close, they just change the names. Theo is not a very good teacher, he doesn't understand that there are three different learning types and just using audio which is not helpful for me as I am a kinesthetic learner (doer) overall it was pretty boring, I had a good sweat during the warm up but I cooled down during the Theo stuff. If I went back I would not join Theo because I don't enjoy reviewing newb stuff over and over again. If you are new to kickboxing I would say it was great. I did get a chance to watch master mignon's teaching and it looks pretty good, I would like to give it a go and see what it was like but from my experience it was just ok. As for location, it is in an old car shop that has been redone for his purposes, it is at the back of the strip so you can't see it from the front. Any questions ask away and I will try to answer.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!