Some of the bike boards I'm on do this, and it's a fun reason to just get out and drive your toy for a bit. If I'd known about it when I had my DSM, I would have done it.

Photo Tag:

Basically, someone goes out and takes a picture of their car in a location with a landmark, etc. You'll want to make it easily identifiable so someone else can figure out where it is. The next person to get their car to the same spot, and post a picture of THEIR car at it, gets to pick the next location. (They post a second pic of their car at the spot/landmark/area they challenge someone else to get to). Repeat....

Photo Hunt:

Come up with a suggestion for a picture with a DSM in it (ie: your DSM in front of a beach). The first person to post a pic of their car at a beach, gets to pick the next suggestion. This one is similar to photo tag, but only requires the players to post 1 pic, and isn't as specific.

I'd start, but I don't have my DSM anymore, so if you guys like the idea, someone else will have to run with it.

I've played a couple times with the bike, and it is kinda fun. Gives you a "destination" when you want to take your car for a run, but aren't sure where.

Last edited by Steve Kinnaird; June 02, 2012 01:12 pm UTC.

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!