FML!!!

On my way home tonight, driving normally and coming through a turn, I'm starting out in 2nd gear and shifting into 3rd at about 3000 rpm, the car just stalled out on me and the clutch pedal suddenly became firm as if there was a brick behind it.

I'm still at a cruising speed of roughly 40km/h and in neutral, the car starts back up again (turning the ignition)..and pressing the clutch pedal is still VERY VERY STIFF!! like, to the point where I was able to fight the shifter into 2nd gear, barely into 3rd (using a lot of force) and want's to grind going into 4th..so I left it in 2nd gear for my drive home as I was only about 5 minutes away and didn't rev past 3.5k rpm..

the car runs fine, something has got to be mechanically wrong with the clutch fork I'm thinking, maybe the release/throwout bearing...?

I checked the fluid, it's full (obviously if the pedal is coming back up). I havn't gone underneath the car yet, which I may have to wait until tomorrow in the day light.

ANY IDEA'S YOU GUYS???? I kinda sorta need the car for work...but I can use my beater intrepid *UGGHH*

EDIT: It's a Bully Stage 3 and Fidanza 8lbs Flywheel.

Last edited by Mike Eng; June 23, 2012 03:11 am UTC.

'99 GSX GT35R
'03 CBR 600RR