So I started a little late today. After a brunch with my sister, I got taking apart everything just before noon. I go to turn on my compressor (200 gallon 220v atlas capco) and it just died. ***FML*** i figured out using my multimeter that the capacitors blew. I found replacements but had to special order them, picking them up tomorrow. atleast they're cheap.

This is becoming frustrating. I've got absolutely everything off except the axels because the 32mm king nuts are pretty seized and without my impact gun, the breaker bar (rated to 350lbs) just won't crack them loose..I had my GF here help by holding the brake pedal down and well...I need comp. air.

I did however manage to have a look inside the bell housing through clutch fork hole and I pulled out A LOT of grease and hair looking material a long with small flakes of metal.

This is killing me to found out what's going on inside there and I may have to wait a day or so before I find out. We're approaching month end at work and that ties me up quite a bit.

anyway, I wanted to thank you all again for the help thus far. As I continue with this project, I'll keep updating this thread as I go. hopefully I can get it back on the road by the weekend.

'99 GSX GT35R
'03 CBR 600RR