I didn't want an evo. If it is horsepower I am after, that is in the garage wink This was cheaper and had everything that I was after.

Even though this doesn't come in manual, I simply didn't want one anyways. The SST tranny is amazing, and very appealing to me. I guess you haven't read the Magnus review on them wink Nothing really breaks on the SST, it just wears out the clutches after 400WHP. There are many options for this right now. On a side note, most of these so called problems come from the "Tooners" who have no clue what they are doing and start modding the car without knowing how it affects the transmission. Similar to DSM's, a handful know what they are doing and go fast, the rest of them mod and don't know how to tune, car runs like sh!t, and the bad apples ultimately give a bad name to DSM's smile

Also, this platform is excellent, and very tuner friendly. 300-400 WHP in this will be plenty enough for my daily driving during winter and summer. I don't plan on going beyond simple mods, but we'll see how well that plays out smile

This car feels like the new era DSM to me, but 100 times better smile I don't even care about driving the white DSM since I got it, lol.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com