Originally Posted by Ghislain Goudreau
Pretty cool if you ask me. I tried to find the results but have been unsuccessfull till Jamie's link.

I ain't the fastest but really enjoyed the MaxEffort; that is probably what I'll do next year to include the Sunday 1/4 mile.

My best run on the AutoX was 34 sec but I destroyed the two Cones at the end of the "You Must Stop Box" Gaetan from the Quebec DSM Club has a fotage. I'll post when available.

That event was pretty cool. Jamie and "HotShoe Salmon" were the Canucks to beat. I'll have to sit with Salomon for a 15 minutes so he can re-instruct me on how to HeelToe.

At last guys and gals; You have one full year to get your ars in gear and come over to participate. My Hotel reservation is not made yet but you guys can count on me attending and participating.

Best Event Ever!!!

Ghislain

I'm more than happy to offer 'instructionals'/advice on driving skills/lines/etc. I will say that anyone interested in learning heel-toe would be best served learning how to properly rev-match first, as it makes the learning curve a fair bit less steep when jumping into heel-toe.

Originally Posted by Ghislain Goudreau
Oh yeah; btw last year Salomon won a Title in one of the Braket Class. They named him "Salomon Poontay".

You think you have a hard name to pronounce; try mine!!! Hence the nick.

GizThaWiz!!!

I guess that's what happens when English-speakers try to pronounce names not of an English-languauge origin (French in your case, Spanish in mine). It just means we get cool nicknames instead.

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph