Alright yall, now for the big update update that I have kept very secret.
When I bought the car the headliner was in terrible condition, it was falling down and the dude had put push pins into it just to hold it up, at first I thought, ya cool it looks like a pillow but over the past year it has been a pain. Here is what she looked like just under 5 hours ago after removing all the push pins.
[Linked Image]

So last week I went shopping to pick out the material I wanted to use for my headliner, felt or fleece was what I heard was the best to use so that's what I searched for. Went through everything trying to find a colour that I liked, eventually ended up with black, then started asking myself whether I should go with a cool design. Spoke with the sales person that worked there and after a bit found out she had a sick fabric stashed in the back (the ones that were on the floor were not to my liking). As soon as she brought it out I knew that was what I wanted to do. So Terry and I went to work today to put it all together. As you can probably tell from all my babbling I was pretty pumped about doing this and am extremely happy with the result, so without further ado.
[Linked Image]

Just as a side note, visor will be done soon and I will post pictures soon with them finished.

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!