Originally Posted by Deep Mann
Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
...I just eat. I can easily eat 10-15000 calories per day if I feel like it...not that I do under any normal circumstances, but you ain't never seen anyone eat like me.

Yeah probably chicken wings and onion rings tongue. It gets hard with clean food. You eat so much but your still under your caloric surplus. Thats were the gainer comes in for me.

Nope, never with chicken wings and/or onion rings, although that would be a quick way to do it...I've been called a bottomless pit most of my life; I could do it with any food, really.

In general, though, I don't really find it hard to eat a lot and eat clean...in fact, it's quite easy, really. It can just get REALLY expensive REALLY quickly. Produce, meat/poultry, fish, cheese/dairy, etc....that stuff is costly. Depending on your macro ratio, though, it's not so bad if you're trying to get in more carbs. Whole grain/wheat products are more expensive than their white counterparts, typically, but are still cheap for what you get (think a bag of pasta, box of couscous, bag of oats, etc.).

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph