DSMers!
Let me introduce my pride, Eagle Talon 1996 TSi AWD.
She came into my world early spring of 2006. Back then I was still doing school and had part time weekend job. TSi was my dream machine but I didn't have enough money to buy one. Finding TSi AWD back than was easier. I found mine on autotrader for sale in Whitby. It was over my budget but I decided to go anyway; just for test drive.

Original photo from autotrader
[Linked Image]

It was a private sale and girl owned it. It was priced for quick sale. She explained her boyfriend drove it because she couldn't drive manual. They broke up so now it's up for sale...blah blah. I only had short test drive (unplated car) with her dad in the passenger seat. Car was overheating, coolant was pouring down from the engine bay. After we got back she spoke more about her boyfriend...while i was trying to figure out a polite way out of the conversation and leave.

The car was all stock with 130k on the clock. It was idling perfect and everything worked fine. So i told things i liked and things I didn't (overheating). So i turn my back and started leaving and I heard.....will you take it for $$$$ (it was a nice 40% price drop)...so I turned back and said....Did you say $$$ drool. And that was it....TSi AWD was mine.

Pics of my DSM parked at her house.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Present time...
Goal for next year! Get her ready for track, DSM cruises, DSM meets.
This year so far is good one for me. I met more DSMers than I ever did before. For me it's always a good thing.
New experiences and lots of new ideas.

Behind any successful project always comes organized workplace and right tools.
Mine was nowhere near ready for that so I decided to work on it first.

This is what my workplace looked like this summer.
[Linked Image]

Started by clearing the area.
[Linked Image]

30 year old drywall teardown
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

New dedicated electrical line was added so I could run electrical heater and power tools together smile. Also I ran network line in case wireless will let me down one day.
[Linked Image]

Vapor barrier to keep things dry smile
[Linked Image]

New drywall is on
[Linked Image]

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4