Originally Posted by Pedro Suarez
+1 On the garage job. Can't to see your TSi AWD come next spring at the meets wink

Maybe day my talon will be like yours tongue

You will see it but sadly probably will not see Spyder anymore. The most important thing is that you have turbo DSM. We'll keep our eyes open on pieces you need to get AWD gears turning again wink

Originally Posted by Andrew Trapp
Yeah, no kidding, nothing like a brand new shop to work in. Good call with the hardline, I hope you did run CAT6.

Did you figure out the overheating?

It's cat 5e embarassed ...should be good enough for google and DSM board tongue
Overheating is an issue for me. This season I need to take it seriously because I want my DSM to withstand hot summers with AC in traffic. The following issues identified so far:
-Small coolant leak from banjo bolt on the block. The one that drains coolant from turbo.
It only leaks at high coolant pressure. This maybe the source of air getting into my cooling system.
-Long ago I bough used RAD from the board member. Ever since (before my front mount) I started having heat issues.
The brand of this rad is unknown, probably just a knock off.
[Linked Image]
If i dont run out of budget for this season I may replace it for known quality one. On top of that I will keep AC fan as slim but use stocker for main fan. Wired both together of course. Radiator insulation foil and bumper ducting will be done also.

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
Likely by now the rear diff bushings aren't in the best of shape, I'd install a urethane bushing kit while you're at it, certainly won't hurt to do it.

Originally Posted by Paul Bratina
I did this recently and took a few photos. I'll be throwing some sort of a writeup in the RTM forum at some point. But as Jason says, it's a big enough pain in the butt to drop the subframe, you kinda want to do everything you can while it's down. On that note, urethane rear subframe bushings kits are also in the works at RTM. They might be a month or so off.

If subbrame need to be dropped i would need ot wait until next season. So much stuff to do this season already.
Looking forward to that writeup Paul.

Thanks for advice guys.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4