-Fix any and all leaks (oil ain't cheap!)
-Rebuild P/S pump (would be nice to have P/S again after almost never having it since I've had the car running...including while Autox-ing at the SO...that was a workout and a half!)
-Black Silicone Hose Kit (Complete)
-Extensive Ducting for both the rad and front brakes
-S/S Brake Lines
-Rebuild TB
-Acquire new hotside with good threads and heavily port it - use new OEM turbo bolts
-Possibly upgrade to some high end rotors and pads, depending on what I can afford/if I deem her track-worthy
-Install complete black leather interior
-Install radio (would be nice to finally have one for the drive to Ohio this year!)
-Install Prosport EVO Oil Pressure gauge and possibly an EVO Fuel Pressure gauge
-Re-tune and turn up the boost (threw on the E16G right before she went away)
-Possibly purchase/install a TiAl BOV
-Fix fuel gauge
-Heatwrap Downpipe
-Maybe a rear swaybar
-Maybe bushing overhaul (front and rear)

As you can tell from the above list it's mainly just maintenance and cleaning stuff up to make her run even more reliably, as I plan to DD her this summer as I did last. I'm still a F/T student, so keeping costs down is critical.

Hopefully I'll be breaking into the 11's (first 12's though) this year! Most importantly though, I want to get her on a real track (i.e. one with turns...none of this straight-line drag racing stuff). If not, I'll have to enjoy the twisties in the Mazda until she's ready.

Last edited by Salomon Ponte; February 08, 2013 11:42 pm UTC.

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph