I am hosting a buck and doe, to raise $$ for my wedding!

I'm not sure if the link works but here goes: https://www.facebook.com/events/537810726253405/

It's on 2nd March, at 7pm. It will be a damn good time! It'll be at the Batawa Community Center, 81 Plant St, Batawa, K0K 1E0. Tickets are $10 each.

Ziggy has graciously donated a $25 gift certificate redeemable at RTM Racing that will be included in a car lover's prize! There are tons of prizes, each valued between $10-100. Games include a limbo contest, plinko (drinko), goldfish racing, and much much more! Even if you're not attending, feel free to support the cause and buy a ticket!!! wink

If buying a ticket, I accept EMT, and will mail you ticket stubs via snail mail. If planning to attend you can purchase your tickets at the door.

I have a block of hotel rooms booked at the travelodge on Hwy 2 between Trenton and Belleville. The rate is $89.99 per room and you will enjoy two queen sized beds, so it`s perfect for splitting between a few people. Call 613-965-6789 to book. Reservation name: Eric Kellar

Questions to me!