Originally Posted by Terry Sikora
Alex post a pic of the engine bay with the new rad.

So last Friday I went to LEVEL AUTO to get alignment done. I drove consistently 100 km/h on 401 and as soon as I got off to Kennedy and stopped at the red light....my temps went up 3 quarters high.... bitch

My fans were set to always ON so I desperately cranked up the cabin heat with hopes just to make it to LEVEL AUTO.

Long story short....that same day after alignment was done I was at Terry's place and he pointed out that my upper rad hose was not staying pressurized like it should. We were debating between my rad or faulty head gasket. I didn't have any visible coolant leaks (except for smell) but my cooling system would always end-up with lots of air in it, bubbling overflow, and not much coolant was returned after cool down.

That same Friday at aprx 7PM I called Ziggy and asked if I could pickup Mishimoto 3 core rad from his place around 9pm that same day. Big thanks to Ziggy for being available for me that late on Friday night.

So here are the pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This is my old aluminum rad
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Its a happy ending after all....I don't have overheating issues anymore and cooling system behaves like it should lol
I have not tried running AC yet but I look forward to it with confidence. My fans no longer need to stay ON anymore....and my car runs cool under all conditions. Thanks again to Ziggy for this 3 core Mishimoto rad!!! tu

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4