[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You guys were right. It was a fuse!
Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
If I lived closer.. Id be there with a flat bed! Sorry. Sounds like your ignition switch.

And Jay guide me even closer....it was a 30 amp fuse for ignition switch. After I replaced it it blew again 10 seconds later after ignition key was on with a bit of a smoke coming out of the engine bay. After tracing it further I found myself to be responsible for the issue. bah It was my stainless fuel line rubbing against the wire on the IM. It was always a ticking bump and finally it blew. I should have used 90-degree hose end coming out of my FR instead of straight end. It was long enough to make contact with the black wire and slowly eating insulation away and causing a short. This could end-up in engine fire. Glad fuse did it's job.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It was a 180$ dollars tow for me. Brayden from J.A towing babied my DSM while trying to pull her on/off the flat bed. He was impressed about the work done underneath while looking for place to hook her up. He knows DSMs and Club DSM Canada. There should be members that he knows from 5-7 years back. tu for great tow truck driver.

This is her first time being towed and if not me messing with her she could made it further without it. DSM reliability is still high in my book. She is all bright and alive....thanks for your support guys lol

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4