Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Originally Posted by Anthony Hiscock
I'm going to follow this up with 2 or maybe 3 months of his DTP trainer, found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-dtp-4-weeks-to-maximum-muscle.html

I was actually looking into doing that, but I am already struggling with my calorie intake during this bulk so that would make it much more difficult. When I go to cut I think I will give it a try. Kris Gethin has recently become my new role model because as you mentioned he is huge and I am trying to get thick like he is. Though I tend to avoid his videos cause I find him annoying to listen to.

Although I am sure he isn't taking Roids now I am sure he has taken them before. I have been in bodybuilding long enough and have seen enough builder, and you can generally tell. Follow him for a year though, if he never bulks I guarantee you 100% that he uses roids.

Kris is much less annoying then CT, LOL. I find a lot of his posts on FB to be pretty motivating. I also really enjoyed his book.

Originally Posted by Brandon Clement
CT Fletcher is all natural, says he has never done roids. Genetics play a huge part in getting big. He was always, and I think still is, a world champion ez curl bar lifter. And used to be a world champion bench press, or he beat it, but it didn't count because it wasn't with official weights or something.

Genetics is bullshit. Work hard enough and you can achieve anything.
Making excuses such as genetics, too much work, no time, etc will set you up for failure.

96 Talon TSI AWD - The Gold Digger/Never Ending Build