Haha... So I see that my "calling for some help" thread got locked. It's all goood.
Thought I'd update you guys as to where I'm at.
Last night I got under the car to get a better look at what's going on.

Re Water Pump:
So after taking off panels under the car it was right infront of my face that it seems like my water pump is fine. There is a flange that clamps the water pipe to the pump. This flange has a gasket and I noticed it full of a grey type RVT caulking around it. There is coolant all around it and when I fired up the car, there was a drop or two coming out every minute! Needless to say this pissed me off as 401 Dixie mitsu was telling me I need a new pump! I decided to grab my bill of $5891 and sure enough that gasket was "changed" was or my bill or was it changed? Why is it leaking and why do I need a new pump? These are questions I'll be asking the general manager today when I go see him!

Re Release Bearing/slave:
I removed the check plate on the tranny last night and noticed that the fluid is coming from inside so I'll have no choice but to pull it out and open it up to see what's going on!
I've gotten a few guys on here who have offered to help so I'll be calling on them soon when I can do it and I'm going to tell Mitsu that I'll be inspecting this problem also very closley to see if it was done properly! Thankfully, Ziggy @ RTM has been working closley with me and is able to source an OEM bearing/slave so I'll be getting that from him.

Thanks again to Stephen Richardson & Reza Mirza who've been a great help to bounce off ideas.

Cheers

08 Mistubishi Lancer Boosted
91 Talon TSI FWD-Car heaven