So Mitsubishi called me this morning. Here's what they're saying!

Service manager called and said that I should have changed water pump and they did put a new gasket in. The RTV or sealant is standard practice with water pump install??? Those were his words not mine! I said I've never seen that before! I said usually I use a sealant if I'm looking to stop a leak! Guess Mitsubishi is different!
Long story short, Mitsu is willing to replace my water pump and gaskets... at no cost!
This only after I blew up on him when he said that I was reaching! I told him I was going to fix it myself and make videos and take pictures and post it all over the car forums! Seems like it got his attention!

Regarding slave/bearing on the clutch. There is nothing he can do and said he's willing to take it out for me to have a look but I can't just sit there waiting and I can't sit over the mechanic watching his every move! I'm going to do this in my garage and if it's just a loose line or something.... I'll deal with them later and really look for some comensation! If slave is faulty, I'll order OEM mitsu (which is in there now) and replace it.

Cheers

08 Mistubishi Lancer Boosted
91 Talon TSI FWD-Car heaven