DSMers,
As some of you may know I sold my home in Brampton and half of my stuff. The other half is in storage and tiny bit is in trunk of my red Talon.
I am moving back to California (LA) with my family. My last day in Brampton is Saturday October 12th.
On Sunday Oct 13th aprx 7 AM I will drive my Talon from Brampton to Los Angeles. It should take 4-5 days to get there and according to GPS its 4230 km away. I will be driving alone, my family will fly later.
[Linked Image]

I have done this trip before in my white Spyder but this time my old Talon will take me there.
241000 on original motor and drivetrain that saw 22-25 psi of boost. Running 18psi on recently downgraded stock exhaust. Thanks to Deep Man for saving it for me.
[Linked Image]
Pics from last trip.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This week I need to decide on limited list of spare parts I should take with me. Already spoke with Terry S, Johnny, Nick G and received some good advice. If anyone have something to add please post here. I will be updating you guys daily about my trip with some nice DSM pics. Good luck to my DSM

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4