A few key points:

- Mine are going to be one piece (billet aluminum) unlike the Magnus multi-piece ones (which are 2G only, anyways), as a single piece design is much stronger/more desirable

- I'm making it so the Evo 8/9 brembos are bolt-ons, no brackets necessary

- 2G/Evo bolt-in wheel bearing will be used and a direct bolt-in, versus the awful press-in style 1G wheel bearings/hubs

- For the scope of this project/paper I'm keeping the suspension pickup points the same, but I'd like to ultimately modify those as well to directly accept the Evo suspension (vs. the slight modifications currently necessary) as well as to change the pickup points for the control arms, once I do a full suspension geometry analysis. Of course, this also requires custom control arms, but I plan to make those as well in due time

- Ideally, I'll make two versions, the one I'm designing now that will be a direct bolt-on piece (but with brembos vs stock calipers), and then the 2nd one will have the top modified slightly for direct Evo shock bolt-on and possible modified suspension pickup points, depending on how much time/effort I decide to dedicate and if I deem it a worthwhile endeavour

If the design goes well, I will be making rear 1G ones and front & rear 2G ones, if someone feels like paying for me to design them

Last edited by Salomon Ponte; October 07, 2013 05:10 am UTC.

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph