Well look at it this way, with these knuckles you will need to run the Evo Brembos OR any brake kit meant to fit on the Evo 8/9, there's money right there. You will need to run Evo suspension, again, more money right there. If I change the lower pickup location then you're looking at a custom lower A-arm to do it properly (I'd switch to a spherical bearing, etc.)...a lot more money...so, yes, these will be expensive but it's everything else you need for a complete setup that is really going to add up. Unlike engine/power mods, suspension is one thing that is best upgraded all at once, versus in bits and pieces.

All said and done, for a full-out race suspension/handling/dynamics setup (custom knuckles, custom control arms, a-arms, race struts, big brake kit, tubular front and rear subframes, bushings, etc.) you're looking well into the 5-digit territory. Hell, a high-end BBK will cost you $5k (easily).

All that being said, I'd rather design without a budget in mind and then have the freedom to backtrack from the ideal design to get something feasible that suits my needs versus the opposite.

Last edited by Salomon Ponte; October 07, 2013 02:01 pm UTC.

'92 Talon TSi AWD - 5 Speed/E16G/12.385s @ 115.13mph