Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Good luck man!

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
Good luck on your trip Alex, safe travels!

Originally Posted by Mike Petro
Have a safe trip buddy, and good luck!

Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton
That's definitely one hell of a drive! Hope you enjoy the trip just as much as the destination laugh

Originally Posted by Johnny Larmond
Cheers dude, you're going to be missed.

Originally Posted by Stephen Richardson
Good luck Alex!!!!

Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
Good luck and have a safe trip!

Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Good luck Alex

Originally Posted by Dave Lachance
Good luck and have a safe trip

Originally Posted by Mike Kuttschrutter
You will do fine!

Originally Posted by Mike Eng
Have a safe trip Alex.
tu

Thank you all!!!

Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
I've always found DSM's to be pretty reliable on long drives, as long as you cruise them smile Hope you still got the cruise control hooked up in your car wink

Yep cruise is in full working order and will be used heavily throughout the drive.

Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
Fluids, a good, complete ratchet set, some wrenches and hand tools and that should be all you need. I like to keep a spare alternator (and power steering, if applicable) belt on hand as well. For the minimal cost, the grief and hassle it has saved me in the past is priceless.

Check! All fluids are good with an exception of power steering. I lost some PS fluid after doing my PS cooler delete yesterday. I top it off with regular PS fluid instead of Transmission fluid like it said in the manual frown hopefully PS pump and PS system will survive this mix.

I did lots of packing over the last few days but I ran out of time to start my drive Sunday at 7AM so it is now rescheduled to Monday 7AM. As shown on pics, my spare list of parts also include stock ECU with injectors in case my 95 eprom caps decide to leak on the way. Also I hope you enjoy looking at my boxes.

Special thanks for Terry Sikora for helping me move heavy stuff and storing some of it in his magical attic.

[Linked Image]

Wrapped spare parts and stored inside my trunk with spare tire.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

my 3 inch exhaust is on the right smile Currently I have stock installed. My spare 99 7bolt motor is in those two yellow bins on the back. All boxes are going into storage facility.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Alex Akachinskiy; October 13, 2013 05:00 am UTC.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4