Day 2.
[Linked Image]
As I began driving this morning she drove about 95k before I lost coolant and started to overheat. I barely made into small town called Anderson with coolant bobling out of reseviour. At Autozone I desperately picked up their best headgasket stop leak product that uses some nano fibroids. I dumped that stuff in and turn heat on high and waited 15 mins as directed on the bottle. That crap pretty much put my DSM at dead stop. She started to overheat at idle while she was full of coolant. Driving it only made worth, needle was creeping fast to a red line.

3 out 4 shops refused to help me flush the clogged cooling system. Second shop took the car in, 3 mechanics stood in front of my engine bay and 5 mins later they drove her back to parking lot and hang me my key back saying sorry your engine looks modified, we don't want to mess with it.
[Linked Image]

Shutting engine every 100 meters to cool off I continued looking for a place that finally agreed to help me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

After about 5 hours of none stop flushing heater core, rad, and the engine we finally got all the crap out of there. Headgasket leak tested negative so at that point I decided ...why don't I just replace my "new" radiator cap.

[Linked Image]

After I left the shop I did 5 hours of night driving without single drop of coolant. Upper rad hose feels solid and very little activity inside my overflow bottle....damn rad cap haha. Tomorrow is another day, we'll see how she will do.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
1999 Eclipse GST Automagic
1991 3000GT VR-4