Hey all! I lost my serving job while finishing school this spring. I could not get anywhere with finding a feasible job, so after months of no income, I entered into low wage,testosterone overdosing, factory slavery in Hamilton. I was working far to hard for not enough money, but it was a great challenge and growing and maturing opportunity. I managed to put a ridiculous amount of work into my car while not letting it distract me from my future, and with a budget of basically nothing. I learned to enjoy the simplicity of life and how to be resourceful. Realizing that I had a roof over my head and usually enough to eat, I realized how to make the best of the worst, as that was more than many have and is something to take pride in. I took up mountain biking alot more to fulfill my need for speed, and got my life on track keeping a positive health oriented focus.I have gained so much knowledge and energy from all the hard work and healthy choices I have made.

I ve recently relocated to Owen Sound, and that is because all my hard work unexpectedly presented me the opportunity to enter my field as a paid employee finally. I had my first day of orientation as a Cardiovascular Technologist (Heart scanning)today here at a hospital up north. Seems like a great place to work and homes with large garages are cheap and plentiful around here! Still cant believe I got paid for going in to work today. Nice to work with women and the public again in a new setting :), and come home with the energy to keep on truckin.

I ll be living in both owen sound, and hamilton during my free time. It s my first time making a big move or change, and I consider having a home in two towns a pretty sweet deal. I m looking foreward to starting a fresh new second life, while maintaining the best of my old one. Im only casual part time, but if hours and a second job come my way, hopefully my build gets a kickstart later on into 2014 laugh They sure do pay me well so we ll see how it goes. I ve finally walked through the right door of the next chapter.

Here is to all who worked hard to earn an enjoyable and respectable life thus far. Keep positive and eat your vegetables, lots of them! I know I will, a matter of time before I m back home for some true wrenching therapy!

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX