Thanks guys!

93 AWD. 228k. All stock minus a 2.5" stainless exhaust, and hard upper/lower IC piping. Mint interior, mint leather wrapped steering wheel, no sag in the headliner. Has fog lights, a/c, cruise, ABS, all that crap. LSD rear end, factory EPROM ECU. Factory big brakes.

Body is okay. Hood is rotted cuz it had a bra. Passenger fender is pretty clean, driver side has a small hole. Otherwise no rust in the back by the bumper. Rockers seem nice from what I can see. Door jambs clean. Hatch is clean. Bottom of doors very, very minimal rust. Underneath is a bit crunchy, but should be salvagable.

Tranny is said to be toast, same with the engine. It's currently siezed, however it should run. But it has a loud tick. I know the owner that's owned it before me since 2002. It was parked in 2007 due to the noise, hasn't ran since. Engine was rebuilt in the late 90's and it's apparently bored .020 over but who knows.

Still have original bill of sale/owners manual though. Looks like it's fully loaded minus leather and sunroof, cost $26,500. Build date Nov 1992.

And it was free. Towed it home for free.

Actually there's change in it, so I got paid to own it smile

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT