FORCEPOWER - DICKS...(?) Hahaha! (thats bloody hilarious!)
That counts-as the UNDERSTATEMENT-of-&-for the remainder-of 2013.
I had just about the weirdest experience, ever; regarding ANY vehicles (EVER!) that I've owned, ridden, &/or raced here in Canada.

I got on really-well with the owner (Mark), & on equally good-terms with his son/co-proprietor, Patrick. He (Mark) was born-&-raised in The Midlands
(I actually thought that he was Cornish, but was wrong).
I went to school there (UK) for many many years, like him was a dual citizen. so, naturally, we got on extremely well.
But then (strangely!) for some (obviously) "unknown-reason(s)", he just sort-of, "TURNED" on me. faster than a zombie-bite "turning" someone-on, The Walking Dead"! And, with the ferocity, intensity, & indiscriminate indifference that one would usually expect to see coming from a rabid, starving-dog!

I know that there's ALWAYS TWO sides to every story, but after he let me make payment-instalments (for nearly $6000CDN) to completely rebuild my engine with one-of their "combo-packages), & then install the HUGE # of aftermarket parts I brought to him, he just suddenly, started to treat-me like a dick!
If I didn't get back to ANY e-mail from him about coming in to make a payment within 24hours, he'd threaten to sell my car, & keep all of the money! All this, & I came in every month on time, to give him what I could until 5mos., later, I paid him off & was all finished.

I gave that guy just about $20,000 in business (including buying his car for $5000), over 2.5 years, & he just treated-me like a lump-of sh*t! I was infuriated with his treatment-of me. My common-law partner wanted to shoot the SOB, but I just said to forget-it. So I continued modding my car, & dealing/acquiring sponsorship & further support myself.

Which actually brought-me to join some online sites, including this one here. IM SORRY to everyone here for typing such a long message, but I thought perhaps people didn't really know or understand just what kind-of a man-&-business they could (potentially) be dealing with!
"CAVEAT EMPTOR" !!!!!