Lots of good points being brought up here. I ve only really dug into the research the past few days. I ve been following the balance and moderation approach. I eat as diverse a selection of foods as possible every day. My main thinking behind organics is finding stuff I believe to be as close to pure as possible.

I see it everyday at the hospital. So much illness and disease that was totally avoidable. I don't have any interest in consuming unnatural things, chemicals, and hormones. All these things take such a huge toll on bodily systems. You only have to stress one or two for the rest to go down with them. I very much am passionate about boosting my pure nutrient consumption and diversity. I m already feeling more powerful. The hospital gym on lunch break proved this to me. There are so many hidden toxins in places people would never think. I just want to eliminate as many as I possibly can. You all have a choice. You ll get infinite amount more out of life if you make the right ones. From what I ve just read above everyone is doing much better than the general population that I deal with. It just boggles my mind how many people can go and ruin their life because they have no concept of what their bodies need, and how clueless they become to just buying anything from a store and considering it safe. sh!t adds up when you don't give your body a break from it.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX