Thanks for such a great uplifting reply. I ll start sharing operation organic man here shortly. I have almost completed my transition. Just need to trust in higher power that hours will keep coming my way.This is affordable, and once understood quite attainable. Im starting to stock up incase I have some more hard weeks. Food (my health) and rent are priority one.Hopefully clearing debt will follow.

I have put in many long hours working and researching food as well as documenting my past week. I ve not slept enough, but today I got paid and change alot of things. Im pulling through a rough dietary patch of almost strictly veggies, and getting some real food back. I ve almost cleared all of my sh!t food out of the house by eating it or throwing it out to make space for the pure stuff. Next week I should be feeling some great gains. I lost weight, and have had headaches and crash hard daily. I think this is all part of my conversion and cleansing phase, I spent my money mostly on what was in my opinion the most valuable as a tool to get me through my weeks, both present and future. I hope to now eat more freely, and as much as necessary. Luckily I have only lost a few pounds of muscle, I ll gain em back and then some.
I do eat alot most days but key things such as meat and fish, eggs I have been lacking. My main protein sources have been, high quality cerial, cold processed and microfiltered whey protien isolate,inorganic eggs and chicken. I ve used these resources with strict limits while I ve been getting ready to spend more to convert them as well.

Last edited by Mike Lane; November 29, 2013 04:58 am UTC.

98GSX Black:1st car/resto proj
97 acura el stolen/found
99GSX Red
RIP 86 turbo ZX, 92 turbo 2000GTX